The Coven Life school curriculum, Student Handbook, Student Applications are undergoing revision. Plus the High Priestess and Head Mistress of the school, Lady Beltane, will be on vacation from December 22, 2019 until January 3, 2020. She and Priestess Hypatia are the only people that review applications for admitting novice or adepts to study with the Coven Life School and Heart’s Spirit Coven.
To hold a place in the next group starting as a novice you will have to pay $10.00 when you submit your application ( Novice Student Application will be posted by Northern Hemisphere Sunday, December 22, 2019 around 12:00 PM CST. If you are accepted as a novice in Coven Life’s School and Heart’s Spirit Coven the monies you sent with your application will go towards your $40.00 USD course donation. If you are not accepted your money will be refunded.
Novice Lesson Outline
1. Making Your Book of Shadows
2. Definition of Common Words and Phrases
3. Define Moon Phases
4. Corresponding Days of the Week
5. Elemental Placements, Gods and Goddesses
6. What is a Witch’s Familiar
7. Set up Basic Altar
8. Meditation Basics
9. Do Your First Circle
10. Write A Spell
11. Write a Ritual to go with Your Spell
12. Explain what an Esbat is
13. Write an Esbat Ritual
14. Explain what a Sabbat is Including Dates They Are On and How they are Placed of the Wheel of The Year
15. Write a Sabbat Ritual
16. Write a Ritual for Your Personal Dedication to The Craft
17. 13 Question You Should Now Be Able To Answer
18. Write a Review about Being a Novice Within Coven Life’s Coven
If you have any questions about any lessons please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All lesson answers should be sent to email@example.com
All emails will be answered within three days of us receiving them.