Many cultures and spiritual practices use spirals in many different ways. Some of these ways are for face and body art or a way of meditation or a way to honor those who have gone to the Summerland before them or ways that have been lost to history. Spirals do not only include circles but many other shapes as well such as the ancient sites in South America and England.
I have made a set of spirals for you to be able to trace with your finger for relaxation, mediation, specific elemental energies or even working both sides of your brain. To do this trace first with one hand for a while and then switch to the other one, each time you do it switch with hand you start with. It is also good for keeping your fingers nibble so use a different finger each time you use it.
Try drawing your own designs to follow too.
Trace green for Earth/grounding and blue for Water/calm your emotions.
Trace the red for Fire when you need more energy/ the yellow is for Air to help with thinking more clearly or for help with studying
Trace the black to help you did yourself of negativity then the white to bring positive energy back into yourself. Bring yourself back into balance.
As I promised to a dear Sister of the Craft, I post this article to help her and all of you know where you are and where to start from. But remember that there are many other ways . Each one of us reaches the Truth walking her/his own way.
When I came amongst the community of Pagans and Practitioners and had the chance to communicate with You I discovered how different and unique is each one of you and how wonderful the Spiral leading upwards in vibrations looks like here. And I added my Light to Your Light with Love and Trust and I became one of these who Shine and show the way for others who follow us.
Talking with witches that are highly advanced is a blessing to me. They are my inspiration. There are many who follow the same path and are in a process of learning and reaching the same level. No matter where you are on the upward spiral of the Soul evolution, know that You are unique and gifted. Each one of us is Loved beyond limit. And Yes, we are not perfect . But we are Loved and blessed by the Creator, the God and the Goddess, the Whole . There is no thing like mistake or sin when it comes to the soul and its evolution, this is just learning through experience here on Earth. And I personally am thankful I am not perfect and I learned to love myself as I am. This was the first step in my Spiritual journey .Love yourself as you are. Accept your dark and your bright facets as ONE. And we are here to learn perfection. Each single one of us has lots to discover and do. I can tell you a secret now … Come closer, please, and open your heart to hear it. I will whisper it into your ear. Do not be afraid . We are Gods in making .Yes. This is the secret. And it is a long way to reach our full potential and express ourselves as what we truly are: the Creators of Our Universe. At a soul level this process takes centuries of time, eons of time. And yet, know that Time is an illusion. Because everything happens in the NOW. Let`s make a short exercise :
- Think of something you did wrong in the past. Something you want to change and fix and to correct your mistake. You may have insulted someone you love, you may have hurt someone you hate. And now you know this person suffers because of you. This pain that you caused is bothering you, you know that there was another way for you to react, this pain does not leave you even when you sleep. It occupies part of your consciousness.
- Now when you have chosen what to work for and what to correct, think about it. Why ? Maybe this one caused you something wrong and you reacted out of pain. Or it may be karmic thing coming from a past incarnation. It will repeat and you will be hurting each other in turns/for some centuries forward in 3d time, in more incarnations here or on other planes / untill you both realize it is time for Forgiveness. Forgiveness stops the karmic wheel and gets you out of it and frees your soul. Forgiveness is your chance to take one step higher and take another higher experience in your evolution. Try to capture that whatever you do it turns back to you no matter if it is love or fear. This soul you acted against comes from the same source where you came from. In the vast picture of the Creation we are all brothers and sisters. All souls come from One Source. The souls are like the water molecules of one ocean. Each one affects the others. We are all One. Now , are you ready to forgive? Forgive the soul that caused you pain. Forgive yourself. Can you? Do you have the power to truly forgive with all your heart? If not, then , nothing wrong here. Noone will accuse you of something. You chose to walk your path and continue learning this lesson till you complete it. This is your free will and your birth right to chose. Noone is allowed to interfere your free will. Just continue …till you finally forgive. At the end of each lesson we evolve with higher understanding and true knowledge. Be honest with yourself and do not rush. Walk with your own pace . You cannot be late for the Party Home because time is an illusion.
- No matter if you succeeded to forgive or not, congratulations! You have just took a journey back in time! You see? You now can travel in Time , you have always done this, but now you are aware of this skill of yours. Time Machine is called Your Consciousness. Your consciousness is your Cosmic Ship that can lead you travel the Universes. Everyone can do time travel . The Now moment is your starting point. This is Your awareness. Time is a sphere. From Now you can go back in the past and you can travel in Future and set the patterns of your desired reality to manifest it here Now on the physical plane. Can you ? Let`s try to go into the Future. Use Now moment.
- Imagine your desired Future. This is what witches call “visualisation”. Visualise it in details. Colours, places, objects. See yourself there. Your Future Self. See yourself living as you like. Think Big! Take actions into your physical reality Now that are in Tune with your desired future. This is what witches call “ doing magic”. Magic is symbolic action representing the desired outcome. Live in the timeline of your desired future. Arrange your everyday life and actions according to your desire. If you want money, just invite the Abundance into your life. Dress well, buy a perfume, attune your conciousness to the thought : “ I am rich and I have everything I need to be prosperious”. Start a new project. Find a better job. Visit a place where you can meet rich people. Stick to this timeline and the results will come to you .
- Congratulations! You took a journey to the Future! You are amazing and successful each one of you ! Your Presence is highly helpful and appreciated. Blessed Be!
Until we merry meet againMistress of the Mountains
I was listening to this first song “Grandmother” and just had to sing along. Then came on the next song, one of my favorite pagan songs, “I Walk with the Goddess” and felt moved to dance and sing even louder. I was inspired to feel the love of the Goddess more through moving, singing, and clapping (I broke my drum a while back) with songs honoring her than I have felt in months. So I took time out to share this with you the playlist I am listening to. Turn up your volume, singing as loud as you want – no matter whether you think you cannot sing or not the Goddess does not care how you sound – now get your feet and arms or at least your arms moving. The Goddess does not care how our voice sounds or what we think we look like dancing she cares about the energy shared back and forth between her and you when interacting with her this way. So move, sing, most importantly have some fun this weekend with our Lady Goddesses!!!!! If it is nice weather go out and enjoy Mother Earth waking up in the Northern Hemisphere and going to sleep in the Southern Hemisphere.
Colors play an important role in our lives and even when we do creative work or meditate, we can lend distinctive vibrations and focus our intentions better through the burning of different colored candles. Indeed; candle “magick” is an important and much studied science and art (which many feel, wrongly, is associated with black magic or witchcraft).
In this guide, we will only refer to the use of candle colors and their meanings for linking to individual energies as based on different colored Chakras. We hope that the candle colors and their meanings given below will work positively on specific forces of the Universe in order to strengthen your affirmations. This, in turn, can help you direct the Universal energy towards particular (positive) conclusions.
This article on Color_means.com has a lot of information about how colors can work in magic and our daily lives. Please click on the following link to read this rest of this information: http://www.color-meanings.com/colors-of-candles-what-do-different-candle-colors-mean/
Many mornings I am up before the Sun starts to peak its way up. I love these mornings now that the warmer weather is coming and the birds are returning, singing for a mate it makes this time of day even better. I also love as the Sun rises I can still see the Moon as it sets to shine over others. For me I feel the balance of night and day, I will stop somewhere that I feel is in the middle of the two to ground more and open myself up more to the universe and to help regain any balance my spirit, mind, and body have lost over the last week. After standing still for anywhere from a minute to, some days, fifteen minutes I continue on my way to wherever I was headed – usually the train station to watch my two youngest grandsons or to one of my jobs – feeling more energized, happy and content being me. Be sure to thank the deities and universe for their help.
I ask you to get up at least one morning a week and try this out for yourself. First put roots from the bottom of your feet down deep into Mother Earth, next open your Crown Chakra to your deity and the Universe asking them to cleanse you down to every cell in your body. Next take a few deep breaths while picturing all the pain, anger, hurt and negativity being pushed down from your head all the way through your body to exit through your feet. Ask Mother Earth to claim and rejuvenate the energy for her use. Then ask the Universe and whoever else you want to call on to fill you with positive energy, love, and laughter. Some weeks or even days you may have to do this more than once… I know there are days I need to.
Please comment about your experience as it might help someone else who is struggling for balance. We can all learn from each other. Many happy, positive blessings to you dear ones!
Copyright 2017 Lady Beltane
Living a balanced life. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life. ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
Living a balanced life is essential for personal effectiveness, peace of mind and living well.
We have to realize that we can’t have everything and do everything at the same time. And the challenge is to balance what we must do with what we enjoy and choose to do.
In today’s society where most people spend more time at work or working than in any other context, it’s common to feel over-worked and off-balance. Everyone struggles to step away and find time for the people, activities and things that restore peace and balance in life.
“Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.” ~Thomas Merton
When our life seems out of control and we’ve got endless demands tugging at us from all directions, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed, fatigued, and just plain stressed!
This rest of this article by Mitra Shahidi please click on this link: http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/living-a-balanced-life-0
What is the big mystery of the male and female sides of the body? Why do we need to be aware of this? The body is energetically divided into two parts. The right and the left, male and female dominated sides. This is not a new concept, it has an origin in eastern philosophies like Buddhism, Yoga, and you can even find ancient writings that the Mayan civilization was aware of the power of maintaining balance between these two opposite energies.
The Buddha taught it quite clearly. Each human being has a right and left hemisphere in the brain, which we classify as male and female, the right being female, left being male. The left or male side is in charge of the right side of the body and the right brain or female side is in charge of the left side of the body.
The Maya placed themselves and their environment into categories that allowed them to order and manipulate their world. They frequently categorized using the basic complementary pairing of male/female, and right/left.
In yoga, male energy (the sun), is referred to as Shiva, and is the form of the universe. Male energy is the domain of the right side of the body. Whereas female energy (the moon), is referred to as Shakti, and is the force of the universe. The female energy is the domain of the left side of the body.
To read the rest of this informative article by Marti Angel please click on this link: http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/two_energies_one_body.html
I cannot tell you how much Chrystal has helped me in the last couple of months to come back to the world of the living. Wanting to be here again for all my novices and adepts and you my dear ones that stop by to read what is on our website. Please listen and follow along with this video to help yourself step more into your personal power not just for The Craft but for everyday living as well.
If it were not for you dear ones this website would not still be here. You stopping by to read what we have posted makes my heart swell with love and passion to bring you more informational and other tidbits. They may not all be exactly related to The Craft but are related to giving you a smile or letting you know me or my staff better or any number of things. I thank you from the core of my being for reading us daily!!!
I sincerely hope you enjoy and learn something from Chrystal Kubis’ video. She has more posted on her channel on youtube.com You may want to go watch some of them. She is an amazing woman that I have known her almost 20 years. I watched her grow from a gangly unsure pre-teen into a woman I admire and use as a mentor. So needless to say she is not just someone I saw on the internet I found interesting talking about but not really feeling how they can truly help others.
To take a quote from Chrystal:
“I sending you all a love bomb”