The Witches Spell of the Day for Sunday, April 23rd
House Guardian Spell
Items You Will Need:
Three white household candles
One empty glass jar
One black candle 6 to 8 inches long
Tennis ball size of modeling clay
One bramble thorn
One iron nail
One dried bay leaf
One juniper berry
Best time to cast spell:
On the dark of the Moon
1. Prior to casting your circle, place the household candles in the jar. This should be placed in a pan of boiling water on a burner on the stove until the wax is liquid.
2. Cast your circle as usual.
3. Light the black candle, saying:
May Hecate, Kali , and Lilith
witness and empower my spell.
4. Make a human shaped hollow, approximately 4 inches tall in the modeling clay, and place it on a heatproof plate.
5. Fill this mold with the molten wax. Place in the liquid was the thorn, nail, bay leaf, and juniper berry saying:
Defend this home by tooth and claw
Let no evil pass my door.
6. When the figure is set hard, peel away the modeling clay, and bury your guardian outside to the front or rear of your home. Close the door.
*Note: Special magickal tip included in audio not published here.
The Spells Bible